Vision, Mission, Values
The Tri-Lakes Federal Credit Union will strive to maintain a profitable presence in the Tri-Lakes market as a
full service credit union whose primary purpose is to become the primary financial institution of the citizenry.
Consistently deliver prompt, courteous service to our members, achieve superior, long-term overall value for our
members and create an environment that promotes and rewards the development and positive contribution of our employees.
The credit union’s mission shall be accomplished by keeping in mind a set of core values.
Earning Member Loyalty
- Value the trust our members have placed in us.
- Understand that we alone establish a reputation for service delivery.
- Value the confidence our members have that we will never let them down or demonstrate a lack of appreciation for their confidence and business.
- Bring value to the credit union with a strong work ethic and a sense of responsibility for ensuring we deliver service to our members in a way that
brings value to their banking relationship.
Understanding that employees are our single greatest asset.
- Value the contribution and commitment of employees.
- Recognize and reward performance.
- Encourage and support the development of an employees’ skill set.
- Ensure all employees recognize the value of teamwork, and consistently support each other in achieving the goals of the credit union.
Meet Our Team
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)Read more
Chief Operating Officer (COO)Read more
Vice President of LendingRead more
Loan OfficerRead more