A minimum deposit of $500.00 is required to purchase a Share Certificate.
- Term lengths available: 12, 18, 24, 36, and 48 month. Current rates are posted on the website and in the lobbies of both offices.
- Dividends are compounded monthly from the date of issue and not by calendar year. Dividends can be added to the Share Certificate, deposited into your regular share/savings account, or paid out in a check.
- Upon maturity, a Share Certificate will renew automatically unless otherwise specified.
- There is a penalty for early withdrawal and dividends are lost if redeemed before maturity date.
A credit union Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a great way to begin saving for your retirement or a college fund for your kids. We offer three types of IRAs: ROTH, Traditional or Coverdell ESA (Educational).
- Call or stop in today for more information.