- A minimum balance of $5.00 – along with a one-time entry fee of $5.00 – is needed to open a share/savings account.
- No monthly maintenance fees.
- Interest (dividends) earned on balances of $100 or more.
- Regular Share/Savings account entitles member to use of the credit union’s full line of products and services.
- Regular Share Accounts are subject to Regulation D. See Account Disclosure for further details
Enrollment begins October 1st of each year
- No minimum deposit required.
- Deposited any dollar amount at any time. Deposits can be made through payroll deduction.
- Interest (dividends) paid at a variable rate on balances of $100 or more.
SUB SAVINGS ACCOUNT
Sub savings accounts can be opened for any purpose. You can save for vacation, taxes or just a rainy day. These sub accounts stay separate from your regular shares.